Tuesday 27 November 2012

What's in the box??

Our new challenge at High Hopes this week is to make
A Gift Card Holder 
or Gift Box
If you've been over to their blog recently you'll see that Aaemie had a fab tutorial last week on how to make a treat box, and it's easy peasy (trust me, if I can make one, anyone can LOL!)
My box is slightly bigger, and I didn't have a piece of card big enough to make a flip lid like Aaemie's, so I just made a regular box.

My box uses Christmas Treat from High Hopes - coloured with copics and some fluffy stuff added as fur.  Marianne Design snowflake and poinsettia dies, Memory Box border.

And inside my box ....?

A set of cards as a pressie for my doggy-lovin friend.
BTW, the card at the top is another High Hopes stamp - Heidi and Mattie












Other challenges:
Layout inspired by Dawny's sketch at Simon Says Stamp
The Pink Elephant TPE176 - pretty packaging
Christmas Stampin' all Year Long CSAYL#37 - To Die for
Polka doodles #47 - any die will do
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challlenge #100 - for someone special
Lexi's Creations #79 - Christmas





11 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, just look at this wonderful project. I love the box and the sets of cards are going to be so well loved by your dog lovin' friend. The one I can see is just cute as can be.

julie_woolston said...

What a brilliant idea, I love the Santa he's so cute.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne chum
I was wondering why there was none of your posts showing on my list, now I know why and thanks for joining my blog too...
I hooked up on this new one to..
Now enough of me waffle!! these are a fabulous gift your friend will be over the moon with these chum, and the images are gorgeous. off to your other makes, I'm the same with the cold feet :)
Hugs Sarah xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous project Lynne! love that box and great ideas with the cards inside.
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful gift box.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card and box Lynne :-)both are absolutely fabulous ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Hazel said...

A beautiful project - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 100 - hope to see you again soon. x

Peanut said...

Great gift idea! Thanks for playing alomg with Polka Doodles. See you again next week! Asha- Polka Doodles DT

MagsB said...

Hi, hun! This is one very special creation, I think it's wonderful! I love the images, the papers, the colours, the cute cards - everything!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

This is just terrific! What a great gift!

love Mags B x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulously decorated box! Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Christmas Challenge hugs Susan x