Tuesday 14 May 2013

High Hopes #173 - Clean and Simple


We've gone CAS over at High Hopes this week ... play along with your High Hopes stamps to win a new one of your choice :)
My card uses Finnigan - coloured with copics and some sparkle added to the bubbles. I also managed to use a button, not easy when you're button-challenged LOL
Ric Rac die was part of my goodie stash from Taylored Expressions - coloured to match Finnigan.

Other challenges:
The Pink Elephant #199 - masculine birthday
Totally Gorjuss #183 - bingo (I used string, button, sparkle)
Cute Card Thursday #268 - something blue
Moving along with the times - CAS

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning lynne.brilliant fun image and I love your fab papers ;D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is fabby and fun I love that fish the colour is gorgeous so is the background, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

Oh this is such fun! I love the cute fish and the two shades of zig-zag paper!

love Mags B x

Benzi said...

Fun image, great color combo, and I love the papers and ric rac. What a super duper card!

Unknown said...

Very cute card Lynne!
Hope you had a great Sunday. Here the weather was nice and warm.
Hugs xx

~*Joni said...

Lynne what great colors for this card! Orange and blue is always one of my favorite combos, and paired with this cutie fish is too adorable. Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I love this card! The colors, the PP and the goldfish makes me laugh!