Thursday 29 August 2013

Birthday Pinkness :)

I didn't get as many cards made on my week off as I'd hoped so the more CAS the better!

My image is from Lili of the Valley - coloured with pencils and lots of glitter added to her headband, ribbon and shoes - what wee girl wouldn't love a pair of pink sparkly shoes!!

I love this sketch from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club MFTWSC139 and will definitely be using it again!

Lili's Little Fairies - no flowers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss #198 - bows

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Adorable! Yes, those glittery pink shoes are the cat's meow. I meant to say how much I love your clouds on your card posted after this one. Super job!!

Bernice said...

Very cute card - and I know a few big girls who'd love a pair of pink glittery shoes!
Bernice

Claire said...

This is so so sweet and love the papers and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww just so lovely and girly! A gorgeous LOTV image and I love the yummy colours too!
Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies and good luck :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.fab pretty image and i love the pink and brown combo :D

xx coops xx

The Little Stamper said...

What a great card - I love all that Pink and the great interpretation of the sketch too.

Thanks for joining usat LLF and hope to see you at the new Crafty Little Fairies challenge.

Sharon x