Tuesday 19 November 2013

High Hopes challenge #195

Our new challenge at High Hopes this week is
Circles
You could have a circular card, circles on your DP or circular die cuts ... what ever you want, just as long as you use a High Hopes image.

My card uses Elegant Santa and Holly Jolly sentiment - coloured with promarkers.  I've added lots of glitter to my snowflake, holly berries, and jingle bell ... I thought I had some of these wee jingle bells in my Xmas stash, but the pixies have made off with them, I'll probably find them about Easter time LOL

Other Challenges
Layout inspired by Crazy 4 Challenges C4C212
ABC Xmas - W for Winter Wishes
C is for Challenge #10 - winter is coming
Cards 4 Men #23 - Merry Christmas
Stamping Sensations November challenge - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - November

13 comments:

Benzi said...

Love your wonderful Santa and all those cute circles on your dp. Wonderful coloring on that Jolly ol' guy.
Those pixies love getting in your stash. They're at my house, too. :-) And, I'm sure they are multiplying.

Patti J said...

This is so cute, Lynne! The traditional Christmas colors are so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing :)

Dotty Jo said...

Ho, ho, ho! Lovely! Jo x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Angela said...

Oh i really like your card,the image is so wonderful.
Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
Hope to see you again
Hugs and greetings
Angela DT

Angela said...

Oh i really like your card,the image is so wonderful.
Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
Hope to see you again
Hugs and greetings
Angela DT

Unknown said...

That is a fabulous card. The bright colours are very effective and beautifully matched! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Stamping Sensations. Maddy x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.fab santa and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx

Zw@@n said...

I love your card, Lynne. I like the bright red and green colours. Cute Santa too. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Unknown said...

Love these rich colors on your card, you have chosen such a cool papers. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Anonymous said...

Cute Santa card Lynne, love the sentiment too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

Unknown said...

That's a very beautiful card! Such an amazing Christmas greetings, just simply perfect this holiday season.

Hugs and cheers xxxx
Marilyn