Monday 24 February 2014

Broken doggy

I was asked to make this card by a doggy-lovin friend for her friend who's broken her leg.  My poor mojo suffers though when I'm tired ... it was a 100-mile-an-hour day today and I'm pooped!  Ah well, I know she'll love this cute doggy with his sore paw, an oldie from my stash (think it's from Helz Cuppleditch but I've long since lost the packaging!)  Coloured with watercolours and the wee cushion and slippers paper pieced to match the fancy DP.

Layout from Sketch n Stash #133
The Pink Elephant TPE239 - pink
Lexi's Creations #110 - monochromatic

7 comments:

Benzi said...

Poor doggy! Your card is just so sweet and adorable. I like the paper pieced slippers and the postmark sentiment.

Jackie said...

A delightful card, sure to make her smile :o)
Jackie xx

Basslady said...

what a cutie of a card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD on lexi's creations challenge)

Glenda Atkins said...

I love it, what a fabulous card for someone in the same circumstance! Love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's creations!

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.i love your design and colours and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

What a cute card, and fab colours!Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

Nance said...

So adorable. Your tired mojo fairs better than mine! LOL This should cheer up your friend. THanks for playing with us at The Pink ELephant Challenge!

Nance, DT