Sunday 23 March 2014

Mother's Day

So this is Mum's Mother's Day card :)  It took aaaages to make as I'd a few sections on the card that just looked empty and needed 'something'.  So I'd flowers on and off and on again, butterflies moved about the card, different sentiments stamped, mounted and discarded, and so it went on!! Ah well, I like how it turned out in the end!

Image from Tiddly Inks; sentiment from Lili of the Valley.  I've used my copics for a change as I couldn't find any pencils with vaguely the same tone as my fence.  Martha Stewart butterfly punch; CC Designs fence die.
I glittered up my butterflies and flowers with an old bottle of Smooch I rediscovered in my stash.


13 comments:

Benzi said...

Any mother would like this card, Lynne. It is so sweet. I like the postal sentiment and the sweet image. Good job matching the fence with your Copics.

Claire said...

Such a sweet card Lynne with lots of vibrant colours. Hugs, Claire x

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet image,wonderfully coloured and I love both the fence and the stitching. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

Jackie said...

Very cute card, so bright and cheerful :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Lynne! This is gorgeous...what a sweet image!

Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Kat said...

Gorgeous Lynne, your Mum will love it. Love that sweet image and pretty embellishments. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card Lynne.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Jane said...

Cute image and love your colours and papers

Craftyangel said...

Loving this.....such a cute card

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.stunning sweet wryn and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image, beautiful colours and design. Thanks for playing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous - such a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x