Sunday 6 April 2014

Baby Bear

Wow, Sunday evenings come round way too quick, weekend time definitely goes quicker than weekdays!!
I nearly got  this photographed in daylight, it's great to see the stretch in the evenings :)   My colours haven't shown up right though, the strips to the side are more pinky than red looking here.

I've hardly any baby cards in my stash, so you may be seeing more of these!  My wee bear is a Penny Black stamp, and the sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps.  Coloured with pencils.  Taylored Expressions heart die - I used the little hearts from the centre of my die cut as mini embellishments, and then added tiny gems to the centres.

Layout from Sketch n' dies #4 (though I've just noticed my central panel shouldn't have went all the way to the bottom Doh!)
Card Makin Mamas CMM84 - buttons bits and baubles (small embellishments)
Cutrain Call Inspiration challenge - baby bootees
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes

13 comments:

Benzi said...

A very sweet baby card. I think I only have two on hand.
I like how you used the little negative hearts as embellies. It's all adorable.

Claire said...

Adorable and such lovely colours. Hugs, Claire x

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card! I have a theory that someone speeds up time of a weekend... Jo x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and beautiful embellishments.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x
Nellies Handmade Cards

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and cute card! love all your little details but I think the photo of cute Ruby is pretty cute too. Thanks for joining us at CMM.

Sharon Caudle said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Jackie said...

What a lovely colourful card :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.adorable bear and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jennifer Scull said...

your card is just all sweetness! love the little stamp, too! sure to bring a smile to the new parents' faces! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super sweet card!

Unknown said...

Wow this is tooo sweet thanks for joining us at sketch 'n dies and hope to see you next time

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Sweet card.

hugs
Claudia

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, sweet image, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Dies. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch.