Sunday 11 May 2014

2nd Project Life layout


I'm trying to get my Project Life scrapbook going, and this is my 2nd completed page ... I've a few others on the go too, but they need need some faffing about and some mojo.  I'm hoping I discover my Project Life 'style' as I kinda feel like I'm groping in the dark with these!
I spent ages on this page this afternoon ... I originally had different filler cards and bases but couldn't get them to work, so in the end I pulled them all out and made my own using the colours of my lovely dress!  I've also {gasp} managed to use some washi tape!! Maybe it will have to be rescued from the wish I hadn't bought that pile! Hahaha.
Mr & Mrs stamp from Woodware.  Paper Smooches heart die and Marianne Designs filigree heart die.

Crafting when we can #69 - die cuts
Challenges 4 Everybody #41 - anything goes
Simply Create Too #61 - anything but a card
Stamping Sensaations May challenge - anything goes
Crafty Creations #262 - anything but a card

8 comments:

Benzi said...

A wonderful page, Lynne. These things are such a treasure and so fun to look back on in the years to come.

You're looking very pretty with your hubby. Love the dress...is it poppies?

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant page Lynne you have some wonderful pictures on show the whole LO is ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Noooooo I've tried so hard not to get on the project life bandwagon but your page is absolutely brilliant.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Great layout! Love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can this week.
Tina - DT

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Your Project Life layout is so pretty. [My DIL is doing this too.] Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our next challenge also.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Eret said...

Wonderful project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again.
Eret x

Francesca said...

Fantastic project, Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

Francesca x

Di said...

Ah, dear sweet Ruby - so adorable!

Hugs

Di xx