Tuesday 6 May 2014

Silly Goose

This week's challenge at High Hopes is to use Pastels
Play along with your High Hopes stamps to win a new one of your choice :)

My card uses one of my favourite High Hopes images (yes, I know I have a few LOL) ... Silly Goose.  Coloured with pencils and clear gloss added to his legs and beak.  And some googly eyes too - I love googly eyes, they make me smile :)


Other challenges:
Layout from Friday Sketch Challenge #68
Totally Gorjuss #234 - things with wings
Dream Valley #81 - anything goes
Natalie and Amy's challenge #20 - rubber stamping
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet! Love this image, and your card is so much fun! Thanks for sharing :)

Benzi said...

Ha...too cute. Love the fun image and your gingham buttons are great.
The card is just adorable. Great shading.

Hope your weather is better today.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Lynne, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment about Suzie. I miss her every day! So lovely to see your adorable Ruby, I bet she's a real character.

Cute card. Love the pretty yellows and the googly eyes are a fun touch.
Caroline xxx

Dotty Jo said...

I love that image! Such a pretty card, love all the cheery yellows. Now come on Lynne, you must have a cheeky sentiment up your sleeve for this image... it simply begs for one! Jo x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL! Love it hun, great image & I just love his googly eyes!

Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love that googly eyed goose :o)
Jackie xx

Laura Sterckx said...

I LOVE this card. The duck is so funny and the colors are so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :) (By the way, I love the photo of your sweet doggy, Ruby)

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Lynne what a fun card this is that is a FAB image the colours bring a bit of sunshine into this dreary day
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

Oh isn't this a fun card! Love it!!

love Mags B x