Saturday 7 June 2014

Rainbow Smiles

No rainbows in sight for us today ... its been mostly rain, drizzle and showers today!  Typical, there's a beautiful blue sky now ... too late, I'm in my PJs!
Mind you that didn't stop me going round my back garden this evening with my bug spray to accost our greenfly. A few of our plants are absolutely infested.  Yeuch. they give me the heebie jeebies. Now slugs, they're on a whole other level of their own.  {{Shudder}}

Anyway, I was lucky to win a mini set from a blog hop a couple of weeks ago at The Alley Way Stamps and chose this Face It set.
My colour combo is based on the inspiration pic at TAWS Be Inspired ... I didn't have any rainbow DP so made my own with watercolours.  The big surprised face is popped up on dimensionals, as is the sentiment.  Clear gloss added to all the eyes.

Be Inspired #53 - photo inspiration
Pile it On #22 - humour
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Crafty Creations #264 - it's all about S - smiles / silly
My Time to Craft #250 - no design papers
Sketch from Clean and Simple #294
Stampin for the Weekend - anything goes

7 comments:

Jackie said...

What a happy card, love your background :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous cheery card Lynne love all those smiley faces also the wonderful summery colours. We have had quite a lot of rain also thunderstorms but at the moment the sun is shining.
hugs
lorraine x

K Clark said...

wow... really love this card!! thanks for joining us at Pile it on... hope you join us again this week for a new challenge - Pattern paper... super easy! Kimberly

Lisa said...

Fun and sweet card Lynne!
Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

A card to really make you smile. Love it x

chera said...

Love the smily faces!! Such a happy card!

Pat said...

Super card, great images, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx