Monday 17 November 2014

Card for Aunt Cilla

This is another special request card, this time for my Mum.  I got another 5 requests for cards today, so  its gonna be another week before I can get the production line of my own Christmas cards going.  Think I'll have to train Greg to use a Cuttlebug LOL

This card uses Native Sisters and Sisters and Friends sentiment from High Hopes.
Coloured with watercolour pencils and a bit of sparkle added to the girls' jewellery and to the flower centres.  Martha Stewart grass punch.  DP is oldie stuff from the huge pile I'm trying to use up ;)



6 comments:

Benzi said...

I love your card....how sweet for sisters. Wow! You're being a busy girl...yep, put that hubby to work with the Cuttlebug. LOL

Just a Thought... said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love it!! Thank you for playing with the Pals Paper Arts!!

Windy Ellard said...

love your card and the decorative paper you choose! Thanks for joining the Pals color challenge this week!

Rae said...

Sweet, sweet card. Love your little natives. Thank you for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

Jackie said...

Another happy card, beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

coldwaters2 said...

What a lovely image you have used Lynne I love the Autumnal colours a very pretty card.
hugs
lorraine x