Tuesday 18 November 2014

High Hopes: Christmas Elf Pile

Woops, looks like I had my wonky eyes in when I took this pic LOL

This week's challenge at High Hopes is a photo inspiration ...
I went for the mainly red theme and added some bling for sparkle.











This card is another special request for a teacher.  My image is Christmas Elf Pile - coloured with watercolour pencils. I hadn't really thought of where I was going to put my sentiment when I was making this card, not quite sure that I'm overly happy with where the letters have ended up!

Other challenges...
CRAFT #285 - Christmas
Christmas Stampin All Year Long #37 - anything goes
Crafty Catz #255 - Christmas is coming
Polkadoodles #46 - clean and simple
Sister Act #83 - anything goes
CAS on Sunday #46 - ribbon / twine
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card Extra - November

11 comments:

Benzi said...

I think the letters look great. Adorable image and colored so pretty.

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Jo x

Lyn said...

Love this to bits and so beautifully coloured

Jackie said...

Another of your delightful happy images and a lovely card :)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, fabulous and so cute.
Luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Fab, fun card Lynne loving that image and the soft colouring, the twine looks great.
hugs
lorraine x

Shelly said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

What a sweet card ! I absolutely love those elves ! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Polka Doodles !
Ashley

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic! Love everything about this!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz. Sorry for the comment being a bit late.
Nick

Heather said...

This is super cute!! Love the off center chevron paper and I think the sentiment looks fabulous. Thanks for playing with CSAYL. Sorry I'm so late in commenting.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing more of your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x