Wednesday 17 June 2015

Eat Cake Graphics: Main Squeeze

MFT have a Summer School this week so I thought I'd play along.  This one is for their Rule of Thirds lesson .... its a great tutorial if you get 2 minutes to check it out :)
My banner and couple are on a third, and the sentiment is also.

I've made an anniversary card ... and not a heart in sight LOL!
My image is from Eat Cake Graphics:
1016-J Main Squeeze
Coloured with watercolour pencils, fussy cut, and popped up on dimensionals.  Life's too short to colour round the dots on her dress, so I just coloured it all red and then added in the dots with a white marker.

Sister Act #110 - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - cut it out
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - your favourite technique (watercolour pencils) and favourite product (Eat Cake Graphic stamps)
Daily Marker colouring Challenge June

9 comments:

Bernice said...

Great card - and a great tip for colouring the dots - I'll be using that idea in future!

Cheryl W. said...

Love that image and your card! The big banner adds such a nice background. You are so smart to not waste time coloring around those dots. I need to remember that trick.

Aileen said...

love your card, it really looks good. the thirds rule obviously works. your colouring is great.

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Lynne, love the fun couple :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Perfect! What a great way to showcase that super-fun image, Jo x

Hermien said...

What a lovely couple couple on your card!
Thanks for joining us at sisteractcardchallenge

Hermien
dt sisteractcardchallenge

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) said...

What an adorable fun image! I'm hoping to be like this couple in another 25 years! LOL. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

coldwaters2 said...

Awww what a lovely happy couple a great image I love it,.
hugs
lorraine x

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Lynne! I absolutely love the image you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx