Monday 3 August 2015

Christmas card #08

So my Christmas card drive isn't going too well ... instead of one a week I'm averaging one a month.  Could be a few store bought cards at this rate ;)

This fab image is
8102-M Not a Creature Stirring (scene)
from Eat Cake Graphics.  I've coloured it with watercolour pencils and added some red stickles to their candy canes.  Green gems from stash.  Paper Smooches snowflake die.
Old DP from a never ending stash ;)

Layout flipped from Sweet Sunday #280
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - August
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge - August
Allsorts #322 - pearls / gems
Christmas Stampin all year long #52 - anything goes
Simply Create Too #91 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty Creations #294 - four (gems)

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Lynne and such a fun stamp. You wore me down you know and I am eagerly awaiting a delivery of several Eat Cake Graphics stamps!! xx

Danielle said...

Adorable card Lynne! Love the image and good on you getting a start on those Xmas cards!! I love your layout and your embellishments are just perfect!
Hugs, Danielle x

Jackie said...

What a fabulous image and card Lynne :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

LOVE IT! What a great scene you've created with your colouring. I think this has to be one of my most favourite Eat Cake Graphics stamps. I really wasn't going to place an order.... No, I wasn't, really.... Jo x

papierelle said...

The best thing you can do at these temperatures .... or for Christmas!!!
Greetings Gundi

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) the image is adorable and beautifully coloured, I love the x stitch die too, the whole design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Gayatri said...

SO adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs!
Gayatri

Willeke said...

Totally adorable !!!
Hugs
Willeke
DT Crafty Creations Challengeblog
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

Cheryl W. said...

This image really made me smile - I love it! Your card is fabulous. Love the paper, the embellishments, your gorgeous coloring, everything! I've got a little over half my Christmas cards done. Still have 40 or so to make so I need to keep at it.

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper June challenge. x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, l like the sweet image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'pearls & gems' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a darling image - that sleeping mouse is too cute. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Mummylade said...

Supercute! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

Donna Maligno said...

Such a cute image and adorable card! Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge this month!