Sunday 11 October 2015

Christmas is Coming

Christmas is most definitely coming and I need to get a shift on with my cards!

I've used this sweet little elf from Eat Cake Graphics:
1202-J Chrismas is coming (elf with newspaper)Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.  Wink of Stella added to his hat, scarf and mittens; flower soft to his hat; clear gloss to his shoes and belt buckle.
I also Winked up my snowflake (Paper Smooches die) so there's lots of lovely sparkle here.  Don't think I'm going to add a sentiment as the jazzy DP kinda says it all!


10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, great colours and a fab image, Jo x

Patti J said...

Total cuteness, although, it scares me silly to think of the holidays creeping up on us so quickly! Thanks for sharing!

Jackie said...

Love those diagonal stripes, fabulous card :o)
Jackie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this card Lynne the papers and that fab, fun image brilliant make.
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

This is a lovely Christmas card, Lynne, what beautiful papers! The elf image is just adorable!

love Mags B x

Barb said...

What a lovely card. It's so happy. Barb xx

Karon said...

Wonderful card and love the papers! Thanks for joining us for our Use a Die Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Cheryl W. said...

A perfect Christmas card! I agree with your decision to not add a sentiment. Isn't it great when some DSP does part of the work for you?

Bev said...

Super card lovely image Thanks for joining in the fun over at Polkadoodles

Peanut said...

A tua criação é muito linda, Lynne. Belas cores e cheia de vida. Agradeço muito teres participado no PolkaDoodles esta semana. Espero ver-te novamente no concurso da próxima semana.
Beijinhos, Asha (DT)