Monday 19 October 2015

Engagement Card

I always struggle to make lovey-dovey cards, and I have to stop myself sighing when someone asks for one!  Anyway, this is the effort I ended up with.  It's not quite right, I think if I'd put 'on your engagement' at the top instead of the bottom it would have been more balanced.

Image from Lili of the Valley - coloured with watercolour pencils.  DP is some super oldie stuff from my stash.  Paper Smooches single heart die.  Not sure of make of row of hearts border die .... and I'd have to get up off the sofa to check ;)

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww...this is darling! Love it 💕💕💕

Jackie said...

This is so sweet Lynne :o)
Jackie xx

MagsB said...

This is so sweet, Lynne, the LotV image is adorable, and your colouring is soooo good!! I love the pink and teal colour combo, too! I bet the recipients love this card!

love Mags B x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne you have done a wonderful job with this romantic card that image is perfect so are the lovely papers and card design, excellent creation
hugs
lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

I think you got the emotion just right on this one - romantic, but not too mushy! :) Sweet image and beautifully colored. Nice job!!

Claire said...

Gorgeous project, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our Use a die cut' Challenge at Polkadoodles
Claire xx

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xxx