Saturday 31 October 2015

Moo-vember calendar page

I couldn't think of what to put on Mum's November calendar page, I've been through all my stamps and nothing was inspiring me.  So I just changed it to Moo-vember and ta da! problem solved!
I've used this cute cow from an MFT set ... my masking wasn't the best but I'll not point that out and you'll not notice ;)  Coloured with watercolour pencils.  Clear gloss added to the 'MOO', and to the cows' horns and hooves.  I've lost the calendar inserts I was using, so had to hand write the dates.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous fin calander page Lynne :o)
Jackie xx

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sarah said...

Absolutely brilliant Lynne...really made me smile!! xx

Janis Lewis said...

Moo-vember.... that's adorable!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
Janis, DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party

Cheryl W. said...

You are SO clever! Moovember was the perfect solution. Those chubby cows are so funny. I have a couple of cow stamps that I won - I need to come up with some interesting ways (like this) to use them.

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant - I hope you are going to do a post where you re-share the whole year's worth of these! Such fun, Jo x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Lynne! so very creative, luv how you changed it up...FAB! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

I am having a giveaway on my blog for world kindness day, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-best-day-ever.html

sparkle & shine *~*

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful project Lynne. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Mia Scott said...

Very cute! I think the handwritten dates add to the page! Thank you for joining in with the 'Colourful' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx