My first card uses this 'cute' snail (if there is such a thing, yeuch, the real ones give me the heebe jeebies) from Eat Cake Graphics ...
5002-D Speedy snail delivers the mail
Coloured with watercolour pencils, clear gloss added to his snail, Spectrum Noir sparkle to the envelope, and then some googly eyes for good measure. Stencil from Creative Expressions.
- Layout from CAS colours and sketches #166
- Red/blue and stripey lines theme inspired by the inspiration pic at The Challenge #66 - I think this would pass as a masculine card?
- Moving along with the times #16 - in the garden
- AAA Cards #61 - stencilling
- CAS on Sunday #79 - stencil it
My second card uses a Simon Says stencil and an older High Hopes pelican stamp. Coloured with watercolour pencils, clear gloss added to his eyes and the rope. I was too lazy to get up and get my copic markers, and tried to do the dotty effect round my image with my watercolours but it didn't quite work out, wish I'd left it well alone.