Wednesday 16 November 2016

A colourful birthday

Oh Brrrrr it's such a cold evening here, I'd the gloves, hat, scarf and big coat on this evening when we took Rubydoo out for her walk.  We've been a bit spoiled with our mild weather so far, so it's a bit of a shock to the system ;)

This card was inspired by the picture challenge over at Stamping Bella ->
I don't have any Christmassy SB stamps (yet!) so I went with the colour theme - i.e. almost every watercolour pencil I own!  I added some sparkle to the bunting and icing, and clear gloss to her party hat, plate and shoes.

6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

this is adorable Lynne, what a sweet image, this sentiment made me smile too

thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pie challenge xx

Sarah said...

Lovely work Lynne...incredibler even!!

Cheryl W. said...

I think this is the bestest incrediblerest! Those are words, right? Anyway, all the colors are fun and make me happy just looking them.

Julie said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A gorgeous entry for our 'Girls and/or hats' challenge. Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for playing along last week with us at Fab 'n' Funky. Sorry my comment is late, I'm still not back to blogging yet, so trying to keep up with things. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Shona Hamill said...

Love your card, thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Hugs, Shona xx