Sunday 12 February 2017

To the world

Oh Brrrrr it's been such a cold, cold weekend here.  I wouldn't be out with my Rubydoo without my hat, scarf and gloves, most definitely not T-shirt weather like my little girl in the card!

This was inspired by this week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast - here's Joyce Ann's original.  I kept her general layout and starry theme and the little girl in her card reminded me of this Eat Cake Graphics one:
To the world (scene)
This image comes with a black border, but as I wanted to use it in a bigger panel I just masked it off.

Coloured with watercolour pencils and sparkle added to her T-shirt.  Ha, I've just realised I stuck my DP on upside down.  Ah well, if I hadn't told you, you wouldn't have noticed ;)

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is so sweet Lynne. I love that image and sentiment. I just love your silver stars!

Cheryl W. said...

You're right! If you hadn't mentioned the upside down DSP, I wouldn't have noticed. the little girl in your image is a cutie. And your wonderful coloring makes her even cuter. We had great weather here, considering our state borders Canada. In fact, our snow is nearly gone, and the weather folks say it'll be melting down even further every day this week.

Kath said...

A lovely card, such a sweet image and I love the sentiment too.
Kath x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Oh WOW!! such a cute card..love the sentiments and it's so true..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) i just love the sentiment!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!