Tuesday 22 August 2017

A new puppy and a Fix up

This card is for a friend in work who's daughter's getting her new puppy tomorrow and she's soooooooo excited!  Rubydoo will be sending this one to say hello!

I haven't used my Brushos for a while and came across them so thought I should use them.  Image coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.  Kinda wish I hadn't added those pink banners, but I reckon Erin won't care ;)




And here's the fix up from my previous post with the wonky sentiment.  Cheryl, you're a genius - colouring in the lines did the trick well enough!

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Lynne! The crazy dog is so cute & I love how you've added glaze to the eyes.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Sarah said...

Puppies everywhere, my blacksmith has been this morning with Lunar his baby Cocker spaniel bitch, my boys loved her!! A lovely card for Ruby to send and a good fix up too xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Lynne! Had to add a few butterflies today to cover an Ooops! Jo x

Cara said...

Your card is just adorable, love the pink banners too! So glad you were able to save your other card x

coldwaters2 said...

Love, love the top card Lynne such a cute fun image a great card to send to someone who is getting a new puppy, I really like the stitched lines on the second it does lift the design
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thanks for your message on the Sweet Stampin' site Lynne. The linky is fixed, so please do come and add your gorgeous card to our 'Doodling' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stmapin' DT

Cheryl W. said...

Lovely cards today--and I quite like the pink banner. :) Glad the coloring-in idea worked. I only suggested that because I've had to do it myself. he he

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Hope the new puppy liked it! Hugs...!