Sunday 13 August 2017

Home Sweet Home

I thought I'd add this card nice and early today ... it's a beautiful sunny morning and I've lots planned for today
First up is Rubydoo, she's definitely overdue a bath, so that will be a snatch and grab or else she scarpers!  Then get a wash on for the doggy towels and bedding, clean the bathroom, dye my hair, get some weeding done, wash the car, and suff my bake in between with Sunday dinner.  That's the general plan anyway, will we take bets how many I get done ;)

This card uses an oldie from Unity stamps, coloured with watercolour pencils and clear gloss added to the windows and cars.  Sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set.  I think I'm addicted to this splattering, I love the effect it can give to a CAS card!

13 comments:

Cara said...

Lovely card, love the splatters! Good luck with the jobs!

Trina P. said...

This is adorable. The rows of homes are coloured beautifully and love the two little vehicles parked in the garages. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. 😊 Trina

Cardsbymaaike said...

what cute and whimsical houses, wouldn't mind living there

Sarah said...

I trust Ruby is smelling gorgeous this evening!!? What a lovely card Lynne, a sweet stamp. Love the splattering too xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

They may be small but I see 2 vehicles parked up in the little garages! What a stunning and cute little image and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

Susan said...

Such a sweet card. Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a lovely card, Lynne! Love your CAS design and beautiful coloring with your pencils! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Kathyk said...

I do love a card with splatters, yours is such fun too

Kathyk

Cheryl W. said...

I really like the row-of-houses image. And, of course, you coloring makes it look even better! When I have a chore list as long as yours, I never share it out loud with anyone, because I know I'll never get it all done. I do love to check things off a list though, when I get them done!

Dora said...

This is cute. little houses on a row.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Shylaashree said...

a beautiful card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@ATSM
Adhiraacreations

cotnob said...

A super card Lynne, I love the whimsical houses - a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny Colacicco said...

This is so cute! I love the pretty little houses and the pastel colors. Thank you so much for joining us at the HLS Watercolor challenge. Jenny x