Tuesday 29 August 2017

Sweet little kitty

My bloggy buddy Jo (aka DottyJo) filled my head recently with tales of a new release from KatzelKraft.  So of course I had to go see, and ooops, oh no, accidental purchases were made!  All your fault Jo ;)

But isn't this just the sweetest saddest little kitty ever!!
I've coloured him with some swishes of watercolour and added glitter to those tears.  My BG is a giraffe-stencil - I masked off my kitty and just puddled in some watercolours.  Nice and quick and easy!

I love how this turned out, I'm struggling with my mojo at the minute so some new crafty goodies was just what the Dr ordered ;)




10 comments:

Laura S. said...

How adorable <3

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fabulous card. I do so love this image and your background is just amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. Best Wishes in the That's Crafty Only Cards Blog Challenge. Tracey.

Patti J said...

This is adorable! I've had days where I woke up looking just this way, and feeling worse. Someone will love getting this in the mail!

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, I'd stay away from that Dotty Jo, she sounds like a right old bag o' trouble! Your card is adorable - love how you coloured the kitty and that background is a beaut! jo x

coldwaters2 said...

This is fab Lynne love the image even though he looks so sad, that background looks amazing, super make
hugs
lorraine x

McStamper said...

Love your adorable kitty. Fantastic background. Thanks for sharing your art.

Jane said...

Super masking and fabulous soft water colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

LucieGCards said...

What a sweet kitty! Love the background, really eye-catching! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Cara said...

Fab card, love the watercolour background x

Debi said...

Fabulous eyes on this feline! Nice masking, too. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT LTS