Wednesday 6 September 2017

September calendar

Just a quickie post tonight.  Grand Designs is on telly, one of my favourite programmes - I always love how Kevin McLoud starts the programme with an 'are you mad' attitude and ends with a Wow!

Anyway, I'm only about a week late with my calendar page for work this month ;)  I've used one of my new Katzelkraft stamps - I decided after I took the pic that he needed a bit of colour so I added pale grey to his body and also added clear gloss to his eyes and beak.  Clouds chalked in BG, bit of splattering, and the hint of a text BG stamp to finish.  I should have had my dates a bit higher as the last week gets a bit lost, but I'm off that week anyway so I'll not be looking at it!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Lynne : )

I LOVE this crazy image! every time I visit you - you make me need to shop! LOL thank you : )

I hope you are well my friend.

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Sarah said...

Oh my, just look at that face!! Absolutely brilliant!! I have just caught up with Grand Designs, not quite sure how I felt about the house but the views were amazing xx

Dotty Jo said...

He's fab! I couldn't work out how I'd use this images, so didn't buy it. Perhaps I need to re-think that... Jo x

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful creation! The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Cheryl W. said...

Love your glossy-eyed bird. That image will definitely keep you awake at work.

Crafty Pearly said...

Super cute make. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx